In Today's busy world, there is nothing more important than good health. Oike Clinic can help you achieve or maintain your good health through a thorough examination.
At Oike Clinic, we offer comprehensive health screenings and assessments by using state-of-the-art medical diagnostic technology. To meet the needs of a diverse population, we offer three distinctive types of services: PET-CT course, general health checkup course, and specific organ checkup course.
These services are a half-day to one day in length and all services are available at one location.
Your test results are provided to improve or sustain your health and to enhance your quality of life.
We will gladly assist you with scheduling your appointment. (English or Japanese only).
- We do not take appointments for those who are pregnant and suspected of being pregnant to avoid any possible risk.
- If you already have some symptoms, please consult a doctor before our checkups.
- Please book at least 14 days in advance.
- Cash or credit cards is accepted.
- Please bring your Japanese health insurance card.
HEALTH ASSESSMENT PACKAGES
Please choose from one of our packages below to learn more about which one suits your personal needs based on your age and health history:
PET-CT is an examination to detect diseases including cancer by scanning the body after injecting a drug called fluorodeoxyglucose labeled with a radioisotope (F-18) (18F-FDG) and examining glucose metabolism in the body. You are going to be scanned by PET to detect “cancer” and by CT to determine the location of “cancer”.
||PET-CT + 4 tumor markers + hemoccult testing (Description of Services)
||PET-CT + CT chest + CT abdomen + abdominal/thyroid ultrasound + MRI pelvis + 5 tumor markers + mammography + Pap smear + sputum/urine cytology + complete blood count + complete metabolic panel + lipid panel + thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) + C reactive protein + hepatitis B&C serology + hemoccult testing + urinalysis (Description of Services)
Health checkup course
We offer three distinctive types of medical checkup; general, premium, superior.
The basic elements are comprehensive physical consultation/examination+ waist circumference + hearing screening + vision screening + resting ECG + + pulmonary function test + stomach study (barium swallow/upper endoscopy) + hemoccult testing + abdominal ultrasound + Tumor marker (prostate specific antigen (PSA) for men, CA 125 for women) + hepatitis B&C serology + complete blood count + complete metabolic panel + lipid panel + urinalysis + Pap smear & breast examination for women.
||Recommended for those who need more than thorough screening checkup at work. You can choose either barium swallow or upper endoscopy without additional charge. (Description of Services)
||In addition to General course, CT chest, MRI/MRA of head, mammography (for women only) are included. Also comes with sputum cytology and 4 tumor markers. (Description of Services)
||In addition to Premium course, body composition analysis, ankle-brachial index (ABI), CT abdomen and 7 tumor markers are provided. (Description of Services)
Specific organ checkup course: Brain
We specifically target Brain to detect brain tumor, evidence of vascular events such as stroke or hemorrhage, and brain aneurysm.
The basic elements are consultation/ comprehensive physical examination + waist circumference + carotid Doppler ultrasound + resting ECG + lipid panel + kidney function + uric acid + complete blood count.
||Aimed to detect brain ischemia, tumor and aneurysm early, we provide MRI brain as well as MRA, fundoscopic examination and live function test.(Description of Services)
Description of Services
- Chest x-ray:
- A radiographic study to determine cardiac or pulmonary abnormalities.
- Complete Blood Count:
- A blood test to measure the amount of white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel:
- A blood test used to assess kidney and liver function as well as other metabolic disorders.
- Comprehensive Physical Examination:
- A thorough physical examination performed by your Executive Health Program physician.
- Digital Mammography:
- A radiographic examination of the breast to detect breast cancer.
- Hearing Screening:
- An examination to screen for hearing loss.
- Hemoccult Testing:
- A test to detect for occult (hidden) blood in the stool for colon cancer screening.
- C-Reactive Protein:
- A blood test used as a "marker" for infection and inflammation that could indicate the need for further testing.
- Lipid Panel:
- A blood test including total cholesterol, LDL, HDL and triglycerides to determine a person's risk for coronary artery disease or atherosclerotic diseases.
- MRI/MRA of brain:
- A noninvasive magnetic imaging test to help diagnose:
- tumors of the brain.
- developmental anomalies of the brain.
- vascular anomalies of the head (aneurysm for example).
- disorders of the eyes and the inner ear.
- evidence of stroke.
- evidence of trauma.
- diseases in the pituitary gland.
- certain chronic disorders of the nervous system, such as multiple sclerosis.
- causes of headache.
- Ophthalmological Examination:
- Fundoscopic imaging to detect glaucoma, cataract and other abnormalities of retina as well as ocular pressure.
- PAP Smear Test (female):
- A clinical examination of the reproductive organs and ThinPrep® Pap Test which screens for cervical cancer and Human Papillomavirus (HPV).
- Personal Consultation:
- Your physician will thoroughly review your health history with you, answer your questions and address any concerns you may have.
- Prostate Specific Antigen (male): (PSA)
- A blood test used to screen for prostate cancer.
- Resting ECG:
- Records the electrical activity of your heart.
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone:
- A blood test which can indicate abnormalities with thyroid gland function.
- Tumor Markers:
- A series of tumor markers for early detection of cancer ; CEA (colon cancer), CA19-9 (pancreatic cancer), CYFRA (lung cancer, non-small cell), PSA (prostate cancer), CA15-3 (breast cancer), CA125 (female organ cancer), proGRP (lung cancer, small cell). *Please note that diagnosis of cancer is only made clinically, not solely on tumor markers.
- A test used to detect the presence of infection or metabolic disorders such as kidney disease.
- Visual Screening:
- Use of a Snellen Chart to screen distance vision and red/green color vision.
- Whole Body PET/CT:
- PET-CT is an examination to detect diseases including cancer by scanning the body after injecting a drug called fluorodeoxyglucose labeled with a radioisotope (F-18) (18F-FDG) and examining glucose metabolism in the body. You are going to be scanned by PET to detect “cancer” and by CT to determine the location of “cancer”. Combining these two scanning technologies enables more accurate diagnosis and identification of cancer, heart and blood vessel diseases and brain disorders including Alzheimer's disease.
Map and Access
2-minute walk from Nishioji-Oike Station (T16) Exit 3 on the Subway Tozai Line.
Parking and bicycle parking slots (including motorcycles) in our facility are limited. Please use public transportation.
Contact us / Request for Information
If you have any questions or concern, please feel free to contact us.